Sunday, May 17, 2009

Swans - we have swans!

At last the issue with my camera is sorted. If you want to read the whole story I made a Squidoo lens out of it which you'll find here at Cannot Detect Camera. (That is just my cunning ploy to give my newest lens its first link in! I have just under 30 lenses now under several different "names".)

The solution was as simple as buying a cheap memory card reader.

Anyway - the images finally got transferred.



There we have the mamma swan and her four babies. The father is just out of shot.



And another shot showing their more general setting. You can see that most of the ducks that arrived for the beginning of the duck shooting season have now moved on.

So we're back in business folks!

7 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

Oooooo - they're gorgeous!! And the fluff balls are so cute.

So glad you got your camera issues sorted out and am looking forward to lots more pictures now.

Leah J. Utas said...

Beautiful. Echo Bag Lady re: camera issues. Will there be more pics soon? I'm curious about your general area and what it looks like. How about a look?

Reb said...

Oh, how lovely! Reality is so much better than my imagination ;) I'm with Sis and Cousin Leah on wanting to see more photos of your region.

Dawn said...

Those little swan are gorgeous, aren't they ladies.

More images of my general area? Your wish is my command!

Thomma Lyn said...

Oh, what a delight! I'm glad you've got things sorted out with your camera. The geese are beautiful -- and what adorable babies.

Crabby McSlacker said...

Hooray, so glad you got the camera issues solved!

Looking forward to more pictures, whether fair or fowl.

Terrie Farley Moran said...

Hooray! You have taken some wonderful pictures.

Terrie