Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas


Here in New Zealand it is Christmas eve.

I'm rather excited because I got a sneak look at what Santa has in his sack for me - and I like!

My lips are sealed BUT there will be no more waiting for me to get film developed!!

Anyway, have a wonderful Christmas. To everyone who bought Ripples on the Lake during the year - thank you. You made a penniless writer very happy!

To readers of Ripples who emailed me with your thoughts, I truly enjoyed basking in your praise. You'd be surprised to know how insecure we writers can be. It is your support that keeps us going.

And to the people that have contributed to my blog, whether by adding your comments or simply by visiting and reading - thank you. I enjoy the contact that the world of the web provides. I feel as if I've developed real friendships all over the globe.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

and if you don't celebrate Christmas, have a lovely holiday anyway.

6 comments:

the Bag Lady said...

And Merry Christmas to you, dear friend!
(I bought a bottle of wine for Christmas.... it's from New Zealand, and as soon as I saw it, I HAD to have it! It's produced by Coopers Creek Vineyard, Huapai, Auckland, and it's called...... wait for it....
"Cat's Pee on a Gooseberry Bush"!!
Who could resist?!)

I'm dying of curiosity to know what you got for Christmas! :)

Leah J. Utas said...

Dawn, have a very Merry Christmas.

It's a pleasure visiting your blog.

Thomma Lyn said...

Merry Christmas to you, Dawn! I hope you have a wonderful day, and I wish you all the best in the New Year!

Dawn said...

Baggie - I've seen that wine in shops - never been quite game enough to try it. Have a lovely Christmas.

Thanks Leah. You have a merry Christmas too.

Thomma Lyn - Merry Christmas to you and your family - both 2 and 4 legged!

Welshcake said...

Hope you had a fab christmas. Enjoy the camera!

Justine

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.